Swing Dance with THE THRILLBILLYS at Colvin Run Dance Hall
• Beginner swing lesson 8:30-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person. Advanced ticket sales only; pre-sales ends at 11:59pm on Thursday, February 17. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
• Attendance limited to 100.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Masks must be worn.
• Tickets are pre-sales only. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only. Pre-sales ends at 11:59pm on Thursday, February 17.
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
Formed in 2004 to fill the void left when Bill Kirchen of Too Much Fun departed for Austin, The Thrillbillys is (are?) comprised of some of the best musicians in the DC area: Johnny Castle on bass and vocals; David Kitchen on vocals and guitar; Andy Rutherford on guitar, vocals, and slide; and Jack O’Dell on drums and vocals. The Thrillbillys may be Wammie Award winners, but they’re also big favorites of Gottaswing dancers.