Swing Dance with MINT JULEP JAZZ BAND in the Spanish Ballroom
• Beginner swing lesson 8-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person. Advanced ticket sales only; ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, March 12. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees who are attending their first Gottaswing dance this year are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Attendees who have attended Gottaswing dances this year and whose vaccination status is verified in our database are not required to provide proof at the door.• Tickets are pre-sales only. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only. Ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, March 12.
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
• Masks required. Masks must stay over your nose securely.
TICKET PRE-SALES CLOSED. Walk-ins will be accepted; payment via cash (exact change, please!), check made payable to Gottaswing, and credit cards.
MINT JULEP JAZZ BAND recreates the hot jazz sounds of the 1920s, 1930s, and early 1940s through arrangements based on original recordings from the jazz age and swing era and original tunes inspired by that time period. The Mint Julep Jazz Band is based out of Durham, North Carolina and is led by trombonist Lucian Cobb and vocalist/swing DJ Laura Windley, who have put their collective knowledge and love of swing music together to create an ideal dance band for swing dancers. We’re thrilled to welcome them to their first dance with Gottaswing in the Spanish Ballroom!