Swing Dance with KING TEDDY at Colvin Run Dance Hall
1920s HOLIDAY SPARKLE DANCE! Who will win the trophy in the ‘20s-style dance contest?
• Beginner swing lesson 8-8:30pm; dance 8:30-11pm
• Admission $20/online purchase until 5pm the day of the dance; $25 at the door. Advance ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
TICKET PRE-SALES CLOSED; PAY AT THE DOOR.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Masks are optional. If you do wear one, masks must stay over your nose securely, N95 or KN95 recommended.
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only.
• We reserve the right to change policy.
At the intersection of swing, rockabilly and jump blues is where you’ll find KING TEDDY, happily hanging out and humming Beatles tunes. Although their influences are varied (including everyone from Louis Prima to Sam Cooke to Gene Vincent to the afore-mentioned quartet), they are single-minded in their musical mission—to swing, baby!