Swing Dance with Josh Christina Band in the Spanish Ballroom
• Beginner swing lesson 8-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person. Advanced ticket sales only; ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, December 4. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees who are attending their first Gottaswing dance this year are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Attendees who have attended Gottaswing dances this year and are in our database as verified are not required to provide proof at the door.
• Tickets are pre-sales only. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only. Ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, December 4.
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
• Face coverings required.
TICKET SALES IS CLOSED.
Every artist has their influences, but JOSH CHRISTINA is one of the few who can say he’s won a seal of approval from the peers of his heroes. The throwback phenomenon is leading a rock n’ roll revival that’s been praised by some of the genre’s founding members. In 2015, Christina caught the ear of famed producer Kent Wells (Dolly Parton), and his sophomore project Good Old Love—featuring the radio charting single “Kayla Ann”—served as his official introduction to Nashville. Following the release, Josh Christina toured overseas and made his international television debut on Ireland’s Late Late Show. Josh Christina ended 2019 with more than 130 tour dates under his belt and kicked off 2020 with the release of his single and video “Rockstar,” available now on all platforms. You won’t want to miss this incredible talent for a night of great dancing.