Swing Dance with the BOILERMAKER JAZZ BAND with TARYN NEWBORNE in the Spanish Ballroom
• Beginner swing lesson 8-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person. Advanced ticket sales only; ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, February 5. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees who are attending their first Gottaswing dance this year are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Attendees who have attended Gottaswing dances this year and whose vaccination status is verified in our database are not required to provide proof at the door.• Tickets are pre-sales only. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only. Ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, February 5.
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
• Masks required. Masks must stay over your nose securely.
TICKET SALES IS CLOSED
Since 1988, Paul Cosentino’s Boilermaker Jazz Band has been bringing the sounds of the Jazz Age and the Swing Era back to life. You’ll hear familiar tunes and rarities performed by superb instrumentalists and heartfelt vocalists as the band interprets jazz classics and the Great American Songbook in their own unique fashion. From concert halls, festivals, and stages, to elegant soirees, weddings, and corporate events, listeners and dancers agree that the Boilermaker Jazz Band can make any crowd move with their infectious beat and enthusiasm. We’re happy to welcome our long-time friends back to the Spanish Ballroom again–with vocalist Taryn Newborne along for an extra treat.