Swing Dance with the Battle of the Bands: ROCK-A-SONICS vs. NATTY BEAUX in the Spanish Ballroom
• Beginner swing lesson 8-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (or maybe a little longer!)
• Admission $20/person. Advanced ticket sales only; ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, March 5. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees who are attending their first Gottaswing dance this year are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Attendees who have attended Gottaswing dances this year and whose vaccination status is verified in our database are not required to provide proof at the door.• Tickets are pre-sales only. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only. Ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, March 5.
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
• Masks required. Masks must stay over your nose securely.
The ROCK-A-SONICS play Rockabilly, vintage Country, and atomic age Rock ‘n’ Roll in authentic style. Willie Barry on vocals and acoustic guitar, Eric Hurtt on electric guitar and vocals, Louie Newmyer on upright bass and vocals, Tommy Bowes on drums and vocals, and Kim Reynolds on piano, steel guitar and saxophone. NATTY BEAUX is a fun-lovin’, finger-snappin’, hoppin’ and boppin’ combo featuring musicians from some of the Mid-Atlantic region’s finest groups including: Billy Coulter Band, The Junkyard Saints, Alexandria Kleztet and more. Folks just can’t sit still when they hear ‘em play toe-tappin’ numbers from Louis Prima, Ray Charles, Louis Jordan, Bobby Darin, Elvis, Gene Vincent, Nat King Cole, Jerry Lee Lewis and other greats. What happens when they go head-to-head at the Spanish Ballroom? We’ll find out, as each band plays one set, then joins together for a final set of knock-down, drag out fun. You will not want to miss this!