Swing Dance with SETH KIBEL QUINTET featuring FLO ANITO at the Bumper Car Pavilion
• Beginner swing lesson 8:30-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person advanced sales (credit card only); $30/person at the door. Advanced ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, May 21. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
ADVANCE TICKET SALES HAS ENDED; PAY AT THE DOOR
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Please show your proof of vaccination at the door.
• All advanced ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
• Masks are optional. If you do wear one, masks must stay over your nose securely, N95 or KN95 recommended.
• We reserve the right to change policy.
One of our very favorite musicians! Seth Kibel is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier woodwind specialists, working with some of the best bands in jazz, swing, and more. Wowing audiences on saxophone, clarinet, and flute, Seth has made a name for himself in the Washington/Baltimore region, and beyond. He is the featured performer with The Alexandria Kleztet, Bay Jazz Project, Music Pilgrim Trio, The Natty Beaux, and more. Winner of 28 Washington Area Music Awards (Wammies), including “Best World Music Instrumentalist” (2003-11) and “Best Jazz Instrumentalist” (2005, 2007-8, 2011-14). His most recent recording, Seth Kibel Presents: Songs of Snark & Despair, was released in 2017 on the Azalea City Recordings record label. This album is a collections of songs, with music and lyrics by Seth, written in direct response to the 2016 Presidential election and the events that followed, and features an all-star cast of vocalists and instrumentalists from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Featuring the fantastic vocals of Flo Anito, we’re in for a great night of jazz and American songbook standards for your dance pleasure.