Swing Dance with SCOTT SILBERT ALL-STARS at the Bumper Car Pavilion
• Beginner swing lesson 8-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person advanced sales (credit card only); $30/person at the door. Advanced ticket sales ends at 12noon on Saturday, July 2. All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
TICKET PRE-SALES CLOSED; PAY AT THE DOOR
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Please show your proof of vaccination at the door.
• All advanced ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
• Masks are optional. If you do wear one, masks must stay over your nose securely, N95 or KN95 recommended.
• We reserve the right to change policy.
Is there anything he can’t do? SCOTT SILBERT plays multiple woodwind instruments, is an arranger and band leader. He joined the Navy Commodores big band in 1991, became chief arranger for the United States Navy Band in 1998, performed at Disney World, has been a featured soloist on national and international concert tours, and performs with the Smithsonian Jazz Masterworks Orchestra. He’s also become a regular feature at the annual DCLX.org Lindy exchange and has become a HUGE favorite in the DC swing dance scene. While Tom and Debra have known Scott for a long time (Scott played in the same big band as Debra’s husband for many years!), this is their first opportunity to bring his band into the world of Gottaswing. Going to be a great night!