Swing Dance with MATT KELLEY’S “SWANGBANG” at Colvin Run Dance Hall
• Beginner swing lesson 8:30-9pm; dance 9-11:30pm (band plays two sets)
• Admission $20/person. Advanced ticket sales only; TICKET SALES EXTENDED!!!!!! All ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
• Attendance limited to 100.
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT:
• All attendees must be fully-vaccinated (no exceptions).
• Attendees are required to present ID and proof of vaccination at the door.
• Masks must be worn.
• Tickets are pre-sales only. Payment via credit card at time of purchase, online only. TICKET SALES EXTENDED!!!!!!
• All ticket sales are final; no refunds, no credits.
You like all styles of swing music, right? Well, so does Matt Kelley’s “Swangbang.” Wildly acclaimed by both critics and fellow musicians, Matt Kelley has been making music with his best friend Ian Walters since meeting at the now-defunct Zoo Bar in Washington, DC. With a partnership rooted in the blues, they have widened their interests to include 1930s jazz, 1950s rockabilly, 1960s soul, and more. Long-time favorites when we hosted Wednesday night dances at Nick’s Nightclub, Swangbang will deliver the swing dance goods. Oh, and how did they come up with the name? Swing + Twang + Bang = Swangbang!!