Halloween Hop Swing Dance with KING TEDDY in the Spanish Ballroom
• Beginner swing lesson with Sue and Gary 8-9pm
• Bands plays 9-11:30pm
• Admission $30/door. SAVE $10! Purchase in advance online and pay $20; ticket sales ends at 12noon the day of the dance. Advance ticket sales are final; no refunds or credits.
TICKET PRE-SALES CLOSED; PAY AT THE DOOR.
It’s time again for Sue and Gary’s legendary Halloween Hop with decorations, costumes, contests, treats, and fun galore. Sue and Gary will be teaching the beginner swing lesson included in the price of admission, overseeing the costume contest, and leading the fun in general. Costumes are optional but encouraged because it’s fun. WE CAN’T WAIT!
COSTUME CONTEST!! Prizes will be awarded for:
• TOP TWO COSTUMES: Any single-person costume is eligible.
• TOP COUPLE COSTUME: Any two people in a themed costume.
• TOP GROUP COSTUME: Up to five people in a themed costume.
At the intersection of swing, rockabilly and jump blues is where you’ll find KING TEDDY, happily hanging out and humming Beatles tunes. Although their influences are varied (including everyone from Louis Prima to Sam Cooke to Gene Vincent to the afore-mentioned quartet), they are single-minded in their musical mission—to swing, baby!